Sport is not only the ability to achieve the goals and means of healing people, but also a form of entertainment and leisure activities.
For a long time he attracted the attention of hundreds of thousands of fans, oxanprime for sale. Naturally, as in any field situations arise that are not part of the normal situations, there is an interesting statistic, andriol order, acts gradually in a position to imagine all sorts of specialists. This may include, and any achievements of athletes, and funny moments, legal andriol, and team records, as well as some general statistics in history.
So, below are listed the 20 best sports ka facts:
1. Boxing as a sport was legalized in 1900.
2. Contrary to the misconception known in judo, there are 12 instead of 10 Danes. However, no one has received the eleventh given. A twelfth dan was awarded to only the founder of judo Kano Dhigaro.
3. The only country that has participated in all the football world championships – it is Brazil.
4. In the history of the NHL is the youngest hockey player who scored in a season (1979-80gg.) 50 and more goals, testosterone undecanoate, as well as 100 and more points, also the youngest player, which recognized the most valuable player in the league at the age of nineteen years is Wayne Gretzky.
5. For the first time hockey goalie mask was used in Berlin in 1936, Tanaka Hoima – Japanese goalkeeper. Buy testosterone undecanoate.
6. Of the 51 matches, which is held on a professional ring Mike Tyson, 21 games (40.8%) completed it by knockout in the first round.
7. Ball, who played table tennis, weighs only 2.5 grams.
8. The speed of the ball after hitting volleyball, can reach up to 130 km per hour, testosterone undecanoate for sale. A hockey puck with the help of its impact can reach speeds of up to 160 km / h.
9. In presenting the Stanley Cup is awarded to only a copy of the cup, and the original itself is in Toronto Hockey Hall of Fame.
10. Approximately 30% of NBA players have tattoos on the body.
11. NHL goal was the fastest goal, forgotten in the third second of the game.
12. Research shows Detroit Free Press on ice, 68% of professional hockey players have lost at least the 1st tooth.
13. footballer Franz Bekinbauera hundredth game for the team of Germany in 1976 was the final game of the European Championship. Testosterone undecanoate order.
14. For the Russian national football team spent most Viktor Onopko matches from 1992 to 2004. 109 games.
15. Vatican football team with the national team of Monaco held his only international match ended in a draw 0: 0.
16. Champions Cup and the Champions League the most (9 times), Real Madrid won.
17. The world’s highest basketball player – a Chinese central Sun Minmin. Its weight is 152 kg, height – 236 cm.
18. In chess in the first 10 moves of ways to play 170000000000000000000000000.
19. At the opening of the tournament table tennis in 1936 Paneth Farcas (Romanians) and Alex Enrlih (Pole), a ball played 2:00 12 crumple.
20. The youngest athlete who managed to win the national championship, is Jay Foster – Jamaican. It happened in 1958, when he was only 8 years old.